TEADIT 24SH is a large gasket sheet produced from 100% pure, multi-directionally
expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluorethylen).
• Universally employable gasket sheet for all applications. It is suitable for all types of
flanges, nearly all media, a wide temperature range and even for applications with the
toughest demands on purity. It is inherently clean and non-toxic.
• The compressed gasket of multi-directionally expanded PTFE has exceptional mechanical
strength which enables operation with less creep at higher temperatures than other types of
• The excellent malleability of TEADIT 24SH makes repairing of small damages and/or
irregularities of the sealing area (flange surface) unnecessary.
• Gaskets cut from TEADIT 24SH are dimensionally stable, i.e. they do not get wider when
compressed. This allows narrow flange faces to be sealed safely, i.e. without causing
turbulences in the flow of the media.
• TEADIT 24SH is quick and simple to install. The used gasket can be removed quickly,
easily and without residue.
• Blow-Out-Test VDI 2200
• FDA / ISEGA
• USP Plastic Class
• Germanischer Lloyd Approval
• Colour: white
• Size: 1500mm x 1500mm
• Thickness: from 0.5 mm up to 6 mm
• Temperature range: -240°C up to +270°C for short periods up to 315°C
• Chemical resistance: chemically inert against all substances (pH 0-14), including the most
aggressive acids and lyes. The only exceptions are molten alkali metals and elemental
fluorine at high temperature and pressure.
• Operating pressure: from vacuum up to 200 bar
• Aging: TEADIT 24SH is not subject to aging or weathering. It can be stored indefinitely.
• Safety: TEADIT 24SH complies to FDA regulations for food, is physiologically harmless
and is also suitable for oxygen applications.
Since all properties, specifications and application parameters shown throughout this product
information are approximate and may be mutually influenced, your specific application
should not be undertaken without independent study and evaluation for suitability. All
technical data and advice given is based on experiences TEADIT has made so far. Failure to
select proper sealing products can result in damage and/or personal injury. Properties,
specifications and application parameters are subject to change without notice. TEADIT does
not undertake liability of any kind whatsoever.